X £250 discount from usual price of £1725.00 +vat
The Sweepfast System consists of a 2metre straight Dragbrush, a 2 metre Cleansweep and a Greensweep and provides a cost effective in house way of maintaining sand filled synthetic grass surfaces. The method of use is as follows:
1) Brush the surface with the yellow side of the brush downwards and the weights on board. This may need doing several times in different directions to de-compact the top of the carpet and bring the sand to the surface.
2) Remove the weights, reverse the brush (now white bristles down) and connect a 2m cleansweep to the brush using the provided R clip, work the surface in both directions.
3) Groom the surface with the cleansweep on its own, this will put the sand back into the carpet.
4) Greensweep the pitch to collect the debris that has been graded onto the surface by previous operations, take care not to overload the greensweep or hit anything hard as it will break! Travelling at between 2.5 and 5 mph will generate a static charge on the Greensweep mat; this charge will attract broken fibres from the surface.
5) Empty debris regularly from the Greensweep, at a collection point, using the handles at the back.