The Tri-Tennis coaching aid has been given the thumbs up by Chris Johnson head coach at Sutton Coldfield Tennis Club and is set to revolutionise tennis coaching in the UK.
The very nature of Tri-Tennis means that coaching can stay in a relatively small area of the tennis court, freeing up space to run another set or more if needed. Players soon get the hang of using it and find it great to practice. When you hit a ball against the canvas it always returns with the same speed, irrespective of the speed of the serve, and at just the right distance for your next volley. Upon hitting the ball, Tri-tennis® gives you sufficient time to prepare for the next stroke.
Advantages of the Tri-tennis® XL:
• Greater bounce height and longer preparation time as compared to the PRO-version
• Very useful for training, tennis clubs, tennis schools and other (sport-related) accommodations
• Less noise when playing
• Weatherproof and usable on all terrains
• Multifunctional and for various target groups
• Extremely suitable for commercial purposes
• Children as well as senior players can learn or improve their skills
Tri-Tennis XL Red
Tri-tennis®, your perfect tennis partner!
Call 0121 747 9255